THANKSGIVING VEGAN FEAST
SPECIAL VEGAN TURKEY
OUR SPECIAL VEGAN TURKEY (5 lbs)
IS AVAILABLE FOR $60
FROM NOW UNTIL NOVEMBER 26th
LOVING HUT PHOENIX'S MENU
- 1. Golden Spring Rolls$4.25Two crispy rolls filled with carrot, jicama, mushroom, onion, potato, taro, tofu, minced veg protein, and vermicelli. Served with sweet & sour sauce and hot mustard.
- 2. Heaven Rice Rolls $5.95Carrot, jicama, tofu, basil, roasted leek, and toasted peanuts, rolled in lettuce and thin rice paper. Served with peanut sauce. Add avocado $1.5
Add avocado 1.50
- 3. Summer Rolls $5.95Vermicelli, tofu, veg protein, mint, roasted leek, and toasted peanuts, rolled in lettuce and thin rice paper. Served with Aulacese (Vietnamese) vinaigrette. Add avocado $1.5
Add avocado 1.50
- 4. Pan Fried Dumplings$7.50Cabbage, carrot, celery, ginger, and minced veg protein filling tucked into each dumpling. Eight dumplings served with house vinaigrette.
- 5. Moo Shu Vegetables $7.95Four steamed Chinese crepes filled with shredded cabbage and carrot, bean sprouts, and onion. Served with hoisin sauce.
- 6. Lucky Wontons$5.95Carrot, Chinese celery, roasted leek, and veg protein, folded into crispy dumpling wrappers. Six wontons served with sweet & sour sauce.
- 7. Rainbow Salad $5.50 – $8.95Finely shredded cabbage, carrot, and purple cabbage mingle with fresh mint and toasted crushed peanuts. Tossed in house vinaigrette, and topped with bell pepper and sliced veg protein. Add avocado $1.5
Soups are cooked with our fresh homemade vegetable broth
- 9. Sizzling Rice Soup $6.50Broccoli, carrot, cauliflower, snow peas, tofu, and zucchini. Topped with crispy rice.
- 10. Wonton Soup$6.50Baby bokchoy, carrot, snow peas, and wontons filled with carrot, Chinese celery, roasted leek and veg protein.
- 11. Banh Mi Philly$6.95Sliced marinated veg protein sauteed with bell pepper and onion in a French baguette, with cucumber, pickled carrots and daikon, cilantro, and vegan mayo. Add fries or steamed vegetables $2.5
Add fries or steamed veggies 2.5
- 12. Ocean Sandwich$8.95Breaded seaweed veg protein, lettuce, tomato, and tartar sauce on a French roll or burger bun. Served with your choice of fries or steamed vegetables.
Served with your choice of fries or steamed vegetables
- 13. Hawaiian Burger$9.50Gardein patty simmered in teriyaki sauce, with sauteed onion, lettuce, pineapple, and vegan mayo on a sesame seed bun.
Add avocado or vegan cheese 1.5
- 14. Loving Hut Burger$9.50Gardein patty, sauteed onion, lettuce, tomato, and vegan cheese. Ketchup and vegan mayo dress a sesame seed bun. Add avocado $1.5
Add avocado 1.5
- 15. Western Burger$10.50Barbequed Gardein patty, breaded onion rings, lettuce, pineapple, tomato, and vegan mayo on a sesame seed bun. Add avocado or vegan cheese $1.5
Add avocado or vegan cheese 1.5
- 16. Spicy Cha Cha $10.50Panko-crusted yam-based protein with seared bell pepper and onion. Served on a bed of shredded lettuce with fries or steamed vegetables. Your choice of tartar or original cha cha sauce.
- 17. Clay Pot $9.50Seaweed wrapped veg protein simmered in a thick pepper sauce with bell pepper and onion. Garnished with scallions.
- 18. House Fried Rice $8.50Broccoli, carrots, peas, tofu, and veg protein. White or brown rice. Try it with curry spice!
- 19. BBQ Noodles$9.95Sliced marinated veg protein sauteed with onion atop rice noodles, cucumber, fresh herbs, pickled carrots and daikon, and toasted peanuts. Served with golden rolls and Aulacese (Vietnamese) vinaigrette.
- 20. Chow Mein$8.95Wheat noodles stir-fried with broccoli, carrot, cauliflower, napa cabbage, snow peas, tofu, and veg protein.
- 21. Chow Fun $8.95Flat rice noodles stir-fried with broccoli, carrot, cauliflower, napa cabbage, snow peas, tofu, and veg protein.
- 22. Pad Thai $9.95Flat rice noodles stir-fried with o medley of vegetables, bean sprouts, tofu, and veg protein in a spicy coconut peanut sauce. Sprinkled with fresh Thai basil and toasted peanuts.
- 23. Loving Lemongrass $9.95Veg protein with minced lemongrass spice. Served on a bed of lettuce with fresh cucumber slices.
- 24. Noble Broccoli$8.95Broccoli, carrot, and veg protein stir-fried in brown sauce.
- 25. Mongolian Wok$8.95Veg protein wok-seared with assorted bell pepper, onion, and green onion in a hoisin-based sauce. Try it with spicy!
- 26. Sizzling Rice Veg $9.50Broccoli, carrot, cauliflower, napa cabbage, zucchini, and toasted cashews. Served over crispy rice.
- 27. Sweet & Sour Divine$9.50Breaded veg protein in a zesty orange-based sauce, with bell pepper, onion, pineapple, and zucchini.
- 28. Veggie Delight $8.95Colorful mix of broccoli, carrot, cauliflower, napa cabbage, snow peas, and zucchini.
- 29. Garlic Sensation$9.95Veg protein sauteed in garlicky brown sauce, topped with crispy garlic. Served with steamed vegetables.
- 30. Soy Very Teriyaki$9.95Teriyaki glazed protein strips. Served with steamed vegetables.
- 31. Love of Family $8.95Golden tofu stir-fried with broccoli, carrot, cauliflower, napa cabbage, snow peas, and zucchini.
- 32. Broccoli Mushroom $8.95Broccoli and shiitake mushroom stir-fry with carrot. Try if with yam-based protein!
- 33. Save Our Oceans $10.50Tender bean curd sheets (yuba) wrapped in nori. Served slightly crispy with a ginger vinaigrette.
- 34. New York Charm$10.50Veg protein, bell pepper, broccoli, carrot, and onion served on a sizzling platter. Try it with yam-based protein!
- 35. Purplicious Eggplant $8.95Japanese eggplant, soft tofu, and basil in a savory brown sauce.
- 36. Frank's Veggie Steak & Potatoes$10.50Hearty protein strips sauteed with seasoned potato, bell pepper, and onion. Also available with vegetables instead of potatoes.
- 37. Au Lac Noodle Soup (Pho) $9.50Fresh rice noodles, tofu, veg protein, and yam protein. Served with fresh basil and bean sprouts. Au Lac's (Vietnam's) most famous traditional soup!
- 38. Royal Noodle Soup $9.50Rice noodles, oyster mushroom, tofu, and veg protein in a lemongrass broth. Served with bean sprouts and fresh herbs.
- 39. Coconut Curry $9.50Bell pepper, broccoli, cauliflower, carrot, onion, potato, taro, and tofu cooked in a lemongrass coconut curry soup. Served with your choice of French bread, noodles, or rice.
- Steamed rice or noodles $1.50
- French bread roll$1.50
- Steamed vegetables $4.50
- Add extra veg $2.50
- French fries $3.95
- Onion rings$4.50
- Steamed or fried tofu $1.50
- Add yam-based protein $3.50Breaded $5.95
- Extra sauce $0.75
All dairy-free, milks are organic & non-GMO
- Vegan Milkshake$6.00
- Hot Tea Pot$3.00
- Iced Tea$2.50
- Perrier Sparkling Water$2.50
- Thai Iced Tea$3.50
- Cappuccino (hot)$3.95
- Cappuccino (cold)$4.50
- Apple Juice$2.00
- Choose any 2 or 3 combo$3.75Choices of apple, banana, carrot, celery, ginger, lemon, mango, orange, pineapple, strawberry, almond milk or soy milk. Additional item $0.5
- Peaceful Pink$3.75Cranberry juice, organic soy milk, garnished with flower petals.
- Orange Sunshine$3.75Orange juice, organic soy milk, garnished with flower petals.
- Rose Lemonade$3.75Freshly squeezed lemon & line juices, rose essence, garnished with rose petals.
- Evergreen$3.75Orange juice, mint, garnished with flower petals.
- Sparkling Apple Cider$2.50
- Cakes$5.00 – $7.00Enjoy a luxurious slice of cake from traditional favorite like chocolate, carrot, lemon to specialties like pandan.
Prices: $5, $6, $7
- Cheese Cake$7.00 – $7.50Enjoy a slice of vegan raw organic lemon cheesecake or chocolate chip cheesecake
- Ice Cream $4.50Assorted flavors, made with soy milk or coconut milk.